Our Corona measures
The health and well-being of our guests and our employees is very important to us. In the last days and weeks we have thought intensively about the safety and hygiene measures in our hut village and have taken some precautions. Our primary goal is that our guests feel comfortable and safe and can enjoy their stay without any worries.
On this page you will find all relevant measures at a glance. These have been taken on the basis of the current government guidelines. However, we are still waiting for the final guidelines. Should any adjustments be necessary, we will of course comply with the legal requirements.
We would like to say THANK YOU already now. Thank you for your trust and your cooperation for a safe stay.
What we should consider in general:
- Please keep a distance of at least 1 meter to strangers
- Don't shake hands - we welcome you with a nice smile :-)
- Wash your hands several times a day
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief
- Wear mouth-nose protection: in the reception and inside the MarktlHütte away from your table. In your hut, in the village or in the nature you do not have to wear a mouth-nose protection. We appeal to personal responsibility. However, if you take part in activities of the Butler Programme, we ask you to wear a mouth-nose protection.
Arrival & Check-in
- We ask you to wear a mouth-nose protection in the lobby. If you forgot your new holiday accessories, you will receive disposable masks at the reception. In our Almshop you can also buy handmade Swiss stone pine masks for 13,90€.
- Of course there is also a disinfectant dispenser in front of the reception.
- Our reception will be equipped with a plexiglass cover to guarantee protection against droplets on both sides.
- Our employees are well trained, wear a mouth-nose protection and disinfect and wash their hands regularly.
In the huts
- The cabins are of course cleaned and disinfected properly. This also applies to our saunas, whirlpools and hot pots.
- Our cabins are self-catering huts. Please remember to bring your own soap and everything you need for a safe stay. If someone should have forgotten to bring their own soap, we offer soaps in our Almshop.
- Because of the precautions we are not allowed to have open salt, pepper etc. in the huts. Please bring your own.
In the MarktlHütte
- Please wear your mouth-nose protection when entering and leaving the MarktlHütte. You do not need to wear a mouth and nose protector at the table itself.
- We ask you to reserve a table in advance.
- A maximum of 4 adults and their children can sit at one table. Please note that group reservations of several tables are not allowed.
- Contactless payment if possible.
- All public areas are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- Doors remain open, weather permitting.
- Our employees wear mouth-nose protection as a matter of course.
You can also enjoy the delicious food of the MarktlHütte in your own hut.
Delivery service: Due to the current situation, we have expanded our service and offer a pick-up service as well as a delivery service directly to your hut door. From 30 € we deliver food & drinks free of charge, otherwise we charge a delivery fee of 3 €.
Gustobox: You can also order all the dishes for cooking by yourself. You will receive the necessary ingredients in a box and can easily prepare the dish by yourself. Please order in advance.
BBQ packages: You can now order barbecue packages from the MarktlHütte. Marinated meat, sausages, vegetables, sauces - of course homemade.
The Almbutler program takes place in small groups. Of course in compliance with the official requirements, the minimum distance and the maximum number of persons allowed.
In order to relieve the parents after this challenging time, we are currently working on a childcare program for the summer holidays. We cannot yet say exactly what this will look like and under what conditions we will be allowed to implement it. We will keep you up to date here, on our social media channels or by newsletter.
If possible, we ask you to pay without cash.
Until further notice we have adjusted the cancellation conditions to the current situation. Should the Covid-19 pandemic lead to local or personal travel restrictions (such as quarantine or entry ban to Austria), you will of course have the possibility to rebook or cancel free of charge.
If you have any questions about the measures, please contact us. We are happy to help you!
See you soon on da MarktlAlm!