As a service to every guest of the MarktlAlm, you will receive the “Turracher Hoehe Butler Card”. This card allows you to use all the services of the “Alm Butler” in summer and the services of the “Pisten Butler” in winter. It is available for guests of the MarktlAlm free of charge. Enjoy guided hikes, various programs, and lots of surprises.
See what the Butler Card is offering you:
- Participating the event program free of charge
- Personal guidance and many insider tips
- Refreshments and surprises during the day
- Variety of benefits in partner businesses
In summer additionally
- Daily on ride with the Panoramabahn between 10 and 11.30 am
- Daily on ride with the Kornockbahn (without sports equipment)
- Daily one ride with the alpine coaster Nocky Flitzer between 10 and 11.30 am
- 20% discount on Bike day tickets and 10% discount on Bike 4-h-tickets
- 10% discount on bike courses and tour offers
For all the early birds who get an early start at the Kornockbahn, an apple will be waiting for you, courtesy of the Pisten Butler. Afterwards, the Pisten Butler can be spotted on the slopes with his snow mobile, handing out goodies to all the tired skiers. For the guests who prefer enjoying the view of the mountains in one of the lounge chairs, a glass of champagne will be served for the adults, and raspberry water, the so-called "Skiwasser" for the kids. In early spring, you might hear the shouting from the Pisten Butler “Gelati, Gelati”. He will be serving ice cream from Hans Peter Huber, an eco-farmer originally from the Nockberge area.
- Pisten Butler Enjoyment-safari with snacks
- Snow shoe hikes for the whole family with animal tracking
- Morning Trilogy – hikes and skiing with the Pisten Butler (until March)
- Pisten Butler winter hikes
- Snow shoe hikes in the morning
- “Turracher Hoehen-Runde” - group skiing and snowboarding on different slopes with snacks afterwards
- Early morning skiing starting at 7:30am exclusively for Butler Card holders (starting in March)
- “Behind the scenes” of the cable lift
- Skiing at night
- Tobogganing at night
The Alm Butler Turracher Hoehe will make you feel special! They will let you in on the newest tips and trends and answer all of your questions – they are here for you! During the months of June to October the Alm Butler has various special hikes around the Turracher Höhe. Join easy family tours around the lakes learn mor about the herbs of the region or join demanding mountain hikes - just be surprised! During summer holidays there are additional events for kids like gold panning or archery.
For MarktlAlm guests the Alm Butler Turracher Hoehe with all its services and programs is inclusive.
- Familiy hike: 3-lake-path (ca. 3 hours - easy)
- Familiy hike with gold panning and a small picknick (ca. 2 hours - easy)
- Familiy hike "Auf den Spuren des Bergbaus" (ca. 2 hours - easy / medium)
- Herbal hike (ca. 3 hours - easy)
- Stone pine hike (ca. 3 hours - easy)
- Alpine pasture hike (ca. 4,5 hours - medium)
- Sunrise tour (ca. 2 hours - medium)
- Into the Weitental valley (ca. 5 hours - medium)
- Guided bike tour (ca. 2 hours - medium)
- Morning hike with summit breakfast (ca. 4 hours - medium / difficult)
- To the Kaserhöhe (ca. 6,5 hours - difficult)
- Butler Kids and Teen program with gold panning, archery and bike lessons (July / August)
The "rent a butler" exclusive program is available for company parties, birthdays, a romantic wedding proposal up in the mountains, or as an incentive. The Turracher Hoehe Alm Butler (summer) or Pisten Butler (winter) arranges for individual or very personal wishes to come true. Whether it’s a breakfast on top of a mountain in the summer or a guided ski tour in winter.
The costs vary, depending on the undertaking and the duration of the experience. If you have questions about the possibility to have a day with the Butler all on your own, come and see us at the MarktlAlm.
Please contact us, if you have any questions: