As a service to every guest of the MarktlAlm, you will receive the “Turracher Hoehe Butler Card”. This card allows you to use all the services of the “Alm Butler” in summer and the services of the “Pisten Butler” in winter. It is available for guests of the MarktlAlm free of charge. Enjoy guided hikes, various programs, and lots of surprises.
See what the Butler Card is offering you:
- Participating the event program in summer and in winter free of charge
- Cable lifts Panoramabahn and Kornockbahn free of charge in summer
- Free rides with the Nocky Flitzer (everyday 10:00 bis 11:30)
- Personal guidance and many insider tips
- Refreshments and surprises during the day
- Variety of benefits in partner businesses
For all the early birds who get an early start at the Kornockbahn, an apple will be waiting for you, courtesy of the Pisten Butler. Afterwards, the Pisten Butler can be spotted on the slopes with his snow mobile, handing out goodies to all the tired skiers. For the guests who prefer enjoying the view of the mountains in one of the lounge chairs, a glass of champagne will be served for the adults, and raspberry water, the so-called "Skiwasser" for the kids. In early spring, you might hear the shouting from the Pisten Butler “Gelati, Gelati”. He will be serving ice cream from Hans Peter Huber, an eco-farmer originally from the Nockberge area.
[Translate to en:]
- Pisten Butler Enjoyment-safari with snacks
- Snow shoe hikes for the whole family with animal tracking
- Morning Trilogy – hikes and skiing with the Pisten Butler (until March)
- Pisten Butler winter hikes
- Snow shoe hikes in the morning
- “Turracher Hoehen-Runde” - group skiing and snowboarding on different slopes with snacks afterwards
- Early morning skiing starting at 7:30am exclusively for Butler Card holders (starting in March)
- “Behind the scenes” of the cable lift
- Skiing at night
- Tobogganing at night
The Alm Butler Turracher Hoehe will make you feel special! They will let you in on the newest tips and trends and answer all of your questions – they are here for you! During the months of June to October the Alm Butler has various special hikes around the Turracher Höhe. Join easy family tours around the lakes learn mor about the herbs of the region or join demanding mountain hikes - just be surprised! During summer holidays there are additional events for kids like gold panning or archery.
For MarktlAlm guests the Alm Butler Turracher Hoehe with all its services and programs is inclusive.
- 3 lake trail with visit to Nocky's Almzeit
- Herbal hike with the Nockberge Biosphere Reserve ranger
- Sunrise tour
- Family hike "On the footsteps of miners"
- Guided stone pine hike
- Surprise tour with the Alm Butler - a long and demanding tour to various summits around the Turracher Höhe
- Family hike with picknick at a lake
- Alm Butler children's program with gold panning (summer holidays)
- Alm Butler youngster's program with archery (summer holidays)
- Guided museum tour "mythos edelstein"
The "rent a butler" exclusive program is available for company parties, birthdays, a romantic wedding proposal up in the mountains, or as an incentive. The Turracher Hoehe Alm Butler (summer) or Pisten Butler (winter) arranges for individual or very personal wishes to come true. Whether it’s a breakfast on top of a mountain in the summer or a guided ski tour in winter.
The costs vary, depending on the undertaking and the duration of the experience. If you have questions about the possibility to have a day with the Butler all on your own, come and see us at the MarktlAlm.