As a service to every guest of the MarktlAlm, you will receive the “Turracher Hoehe Butler Card”. This card allows you to use all the services of the “Alm Butler” in summer and the services of the “Pisten Butler” in winter. It is available for guests of the MarktlAlm free of charge. Enjoy guided hikes, various programs, and lots of surprises.
See what the Butler Card is offering you:
- Participating the event program free of charge
- Personal guidance and many insider tips
- Refreshments and surprises during the day
- Variety of benefits in partner businesses
In summer additionally
- Daily on ride with the Panoramabahn between 10 and 11.30 am
- Daily on ride with the Kornockbahn (without sports equipment)
- Daily one ride with the alpine coaster Nocky Flitzer between 10 and 11.30 am
- 20% discount on Bike day tickets and 10% discount on Bike 4-h-tickets
- 10% discount on bike courses and tour offers
For all the early birds who get an early start at the Kornockbahn, an apple will be waiting for you, courtesy of the Pisten Butler. Afterwards, the Pisten Butler can be spotted on the slopes with his snow mobile, handing out goodies to all the tired skiers. For the guests who prefer enjoying the view of the mountains in one of the lounge chairs, a glass of champagne will be served for the adults, and raspberry water, the so-called "Skiwasser" for the kids. In early spring, you might hear the shouting from the Pisten Butler “Gelati, Gelati”. He will be serving ice cream from Hans Peter Huber, an eco-farmer originally from the Nockberge area.