Your own chalet or lodge - probably one of the safest places for a relaxing vacation. A temporary home for your own. A place to be free, feel comfortable and safe. To make sure that this stays that way and that you can feel comfortable in the whole village, we have taken some safety & hygiene measures and ask our guests to follow a few rules of conduct.
We would like to say THANK YOU already now. Thank you for your trust and your cooperation for a safe stay.
Good to know:
- For us, it is a matter of course that we implement all recommended protective and hygienic measures for safe interaction conscientiously. Of course, we comply with all government regulations and adapt our guidelines accordingly as soon as new measures are announced.
- We are part of the "Sichere Gastfreundschaft" initiative. We are sending a clear signal for the adherence to standards in the fight against the Covid-19 virus and to offer guests a safe and carefree vacation experience.
Juchaza - all G-rules are removed. No more proof of testing, vaccination or convalescent status required.
Entry to Austria
Here you can find current information about entering Austria and for your vacation in Austria .
In general we ask you to arrive healthy.
- We kindly ask that only one person per group checks in
- In order to avoid long waiting times at check-in, we kindly ask you to announce your arrival time in advance.
In order to offer guests of the Turracher Höhe the possibility to be tested on Covid-19, a Corona test station was established. More information on registration, costs and dates can be found here.
Until further notice we have adapted the cancellation conditions to the current situation. Should the Covid-19 pandemic lead to border closures or official closures of our hut village, you will of course have the possibility to rebook or cancel free of charge.
However, we ask for your understanding that cancellations due to the current regulation (GreenPass - vaccinated or recovered) fall under the general applicable cancellation conditions and stays can therefore not be canceled free of charge.
The Almbutler and Pistenbutler program takes place in compliance with the official regulations, the minimum distance and the maximum number of persons allowed.
Here you can find the current Pistenbutler program.
What regulations apply to the mountain railways and the Nocky Flitzer? Where can I buy tickets online? Here you will find the most important measures for your winter holiday on the Turracher Höhe.
- Please keep a distance to strangers
- Don't shake hands - we welcome you with a nice smile
- Avoid touching your face with uncleaned hands
- Wash your hands several times a day
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief
- Please follow the instructions of our staff. They have been well trained.
If possible, we ask you to pay without cash.