Our Corona measures
Your own chalet or lodge - probably one of the safest places for a relaxing vacation. A temporary home for your own. A place to be free, feel comfortable and safe. To make sure that this stays that way and that you can feel comfortable in the whole village, we have taken some safety & hygiene measures and ask our guests to follow a few rules of conduct.
We would like to say THANK YOU already now. Thank you for your trust and your cooperation for a safe stay.
Good to know:
- For us, it is a matter of course that we implement all recommended protective and hygienic measures for safe interaction conscientiously. Of course, we comply with all government regulations and adapt our guidelines accordingly as soon as new measures are announced. We will further strengthen our thorough hygiene measures, e.g. ongoing disinfection of frequented door handles and surfaces.
- We are part of the "Sichere Gastfreundschaft" initiative. We are sending a clear signal for the adherence to standards in the fight against the Covid-19 virus and to offer guests a safe and carefree vacation experience.
- All our employees are tested regularly on Covid-19 and are well trained.
Booking & Arrival
Until further notice we have adjusted the cancellation conditions to the current situation. Should the Covid-19 pandemic lead to local travel restrictions (entry ban to Austria), you will of course have the possibility to rebook or cancel free of charge. Better safe than sorry!
Here you can find current information about entering Austria and for your vacation in Austria .
In general we ask you to arrive healthy.
Entry Test & Validity
At check-in, a valid negative test result, or a vaccination certificate, or confirmation of having been through an illness must be presented.
- Valid tests are:
- Negative PCR test: validity 72 hours
- Negative antigen test from test lane, pharmacy, etc.: validity 48 hours (from 15.9. only valid for 24 hours)
- Antigen tests for self-testing (digital), recorded in an official data processing system: validity 24 hours
- For children from the age of 10, school tests also count as entry tests. There is no compulsory testing for younger guests
- Full immunisation (both doses of the vaccine OR Johnson & Johnson + 22 days OR recovery from COVID + one dose + 22 days) is required
- Can be proven by vaccination certificate, vaccination card or e-vaccination certificte
- Certificate of isolation or medical certificate of recovery: valid for 6 months
- Positive antibody test: valid for 3 months
In order to offer guests of the Turracher Höhe the possibility to be tested on Covid-19, a Corona test station has been set up in the fire brigade house - Turracher Höhe. More information on registration, costs and dates can be found here.
- Please pay attention to the distance rule of 1 meter.
- We kindly ask that only one person per group checks in and gives copies of all negative test results, vaccination certificates or confirmations of recovery of all fellow travellers to the reception.
- In order to avoid long waiting times at check-in, we kindly ask you to announce your arrival time in advance.
- We try to keep the check-in times short.
In the huts
- The cabins are of course cleaned and disinfected properly. This also applies to our saunas, whirlpools and hot pots.
- Our cabins are self-catering huts. Please remember to bring your own soap and everything you need for a safe stay. If someone should have forgotten to bring their own soap, we offer soaps in our Almshop.
- Because of the precautions we are not allowed to have open salt, pepper etc. in the huts. Please bring your own.
In the Marktlhütte
- The usual regulations for the gastronomy apply.
- Guests must show a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate or confirmation of having been exposed to COVID 19.
- 1 meter minimum distance
- Contactless payment if possible.
You can also enjoy the delicious food of the MarktlHütte in your own hut.
Delivery service: Due to the current situation, we have expanded our service and offer a pick-up service as well as a delivery service directly to your hut door. From 30 € we deliver food & drinks free of charge, otherwise we charge a delivery fee of 3 €.
Gustobox: You can also order all the dishes for cooking by yourself. You will receive the necessary ingredients in a box and can easily prepare the dish by yourself. Please order in advance.
BBQ packages: You can order barbecue packages from the MarktlHütte in summer. Marinated meat, sausages, vegetables, sauces - of course homemade.
Almbutler / Pistenbutler Program
The Almbutler and Pistenbutler program takes place in compliance with the official regulations, the minimum distance and the maximum number of persons allowed.
If possible, we ask you to pay without cash.
What we should generally keep in mind :-):
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1 meter to strangers
- Don't shake hands - we welcome you with a nice smile
- Avoid touching your face with uncleaned hands
- Wash your hands several times a day
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief
- Please follow the instructions of our staff. They have been well trained.
If you have any questions about the measures, please contact us. We are happy to help you! For a more detailed description of the measures we recommend to have a look at www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at.
See you soon on da MarktlAlm!