Our Corona measures
Your own chalet or lodge - probably one of the safest places for a relaxing vacation. A temporary home for your own. A place to be free, feel comfortable and safe. To make sure that this stays that way and that you can feel comfortable in the whole village, we have taken some safety & hygiene measures and ask our guests to follow a few rules of conduct.
We would like to say THANK YOU already now. Thank you for your trust and your cooperation for a safe stay.
Good to know:
- We are part of the "Sichere Gastfreundschaft" initiative. We are sending a clear signal for the adherence to standards in the fight against the Covid-19 virus and to offer guests a safe and carefree vacation experience.
- All our employees are tested weekly on Covid-19, are well trained and wear mouth and nose protection.
What we should generally keep in mind:
- Please keep a distance of at least 1 meter to strangers
- We kindly ask you to wear a mask in the reception area and in the Marktlhütte. If you have forgotten your new vacation accessories, we have masks available for you at the reception.
- Don't shake hands - we welcome you with a nice smile :-)
- Avoid touching your face with uncleaned hands
- Wash your hands several times a day
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief
- Please follow the instructions of our staff. They have been well trained.
Booking & Arrival
Until further notice we have adjusted the cancellation conditions to the current situation. Should the Covid-19 pandemic lead to local or personal travel restrictions (such as quarantine or entry ban to Austria), you will of course have the possibility to rebook or cancel free of charge. Better safe than sorry!
Here you can find current information about entering Austria and for your vacation in Austria .
In general we ask you to arrive healthy.
- Please pay attention to the distance rule of at least 1 meter and wear a mask.
- Of course there is also a disinfectant dispenser in front of the reception.
- Our reception will be equipped with a plexiglass cover to guarantee protection against droplets on both sides.
- If you arrive as a group, please let only one person check in.
- We try to keep the check-in times short.
- The Almlobby is of course cleaned and disinfected regularly and ventilated at least once an hour or the doors are kept open, weather permitting.
- Our employees are well trained and disinfect and wash their hands regularly.
- According to experience often touched surfaces such as door and window handles, light switches, railings etc. are thoroughly cleaned depending on the frequency.
In the huts
- The cabins are of course cleaned and disinfected properly. This also applies to our saunas, whirlpools and hot pots.
- Our cabins are self-catering huts. Please remember to bring your own soap and everything you need for a safe stay. If someone should have forgotten to bring their own soap, we offer soaps in our Almshop.
- Because of the precautions we are not allowed to have open salt, pepper etc. in the huts. Please bring your own.
In the Marktlhütte
- The usual regulations for gastronomy apply. Currently we ask our guests to wear a mouth and nose protector again (except at the table). Maximum 10 persons excl. children per table.
- Contactless payment if possible.
- All public areas are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- Doors remain open, weather permitting.
You can also enjoy the delicious food of the MarktlHütte in your own hut.
Delivery service: Due to the current situation, we have expanded our service and offer a pick-up service as well as a delivery service directly to your hut door. From 30 € we deliver food & drinks free of charge, otherwise we charge a delivery fee of 3 €.
Gustobox: You can also order all the dishes for cooking by yourself. You will receive the necessary ingredients in a box and can easily prepare the dish by yourself. Please order in advance.
BBQ packages: You can order barbecue packages from the MarktlHütte. Marinated meat, sausages, vegetables, sauces - of course homemade.
Almbutler / Pistenbutler Program
The Almbutler and Pistenbutler program takes place in compliance with the official regulations, the minimum distance and the maximum number of persons allowed. The Pistenbutler is even celebrating its 20th anniversary this year.
Turracher Hoehe in winter
In winter 2020/21, from a current perspective nothing stands in the way of unrestricted ski operation. Of course, Turracher Hoehe has also taken all the necessary measures to ensure that you can enjoy your winter vacation in the greatest possible safety.
All relevant information and questions & answers can be found here.
If possible, we ask you to pay without cash.
If you have any questions about the measures, please contact us. We are happy to help you! For a more detailed description of the measures we recommend to have a look at www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at.
See you soon on da MarktlAlm!