Travel with your dog
When you spend your holidays with the whole family, the dog may not be missing! Your four-legged darling is very welcome with us and will certainly feel just as at home with us on the MarktlAlm as you do.
The hardly ending hiking trails, forests and alpine pastures are not only a unique experience for you, but also for your dog. Small watercourses and biotopes or the interesting new smells everywhere make your stay on MarktlAlm to an exciting holiday! For you and your four-legged companion we also have free running areas and an exciting dog course, which was planned by the experienced dog trainer Anna Oblasser-Mirtl of the AnimalTrainingCenter. Our course can of course be used free of charge.
In cooperation with the AnimalTrainingCenter we also offer workshops and seminars. In a relaxed atmosphere at the MarktlAlm a successful training is easy and fun. This autumn it was all about nose training with the dog. We trained the participating dogs to find the various mushrooms in the region and turned our four-legged darlings into mushroom experts.
Ask our reservation team for the next training.
- Dogs are allowed in our restaurant MarktlHuette
- Dogs are allowed to stay alone in our chalets and lodges while you are hiking or skiing
- Free running areas & bathing facilities
- Numerous hiking and walking trails on and around MarktlAlm
- Dog trainings and seminars on MarktlAlm
- Only € 7,- per dog and night